Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who I love and hate

Hey blog,

Despite it being the 69th day of the year, my favorite day of the year because throughout the day I ask every girl I see to engage in some salacious tomfoolery with me, I'm mad as a mad scientist. Why you ask? It's Becky, that girl just drives me up the wall. When I look at Becky I feel a burning hatred in my cold dark heart. She freezes it over and numbs it to the point where I just want to rip it out and stomp on it to show her what a sorceress of the nasty she can be. She has no idea, absolutely no clue, and never can. She's nothing like Alyssa, my tall glass of wonderful. How I wish I was curled up in her arms like a narcoleptic bear of some sort...

1 comment: